Our mission is to preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail – ensuring that its vast natural beauty and priceless cultural heritage can be shared and enjoyed today, tomorrow, and for centuries to come. Join us in our mission to help protect and preserve the Appalachian Trail! The ATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
THERE ARE NO PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
For a complete list of volunteer opportunities CLICK HERE.
DOI/VISTA and Other Opportunities
- Appalachian Trail Community VISTA, Rangeley, DOI/VISTA - Position Description
- Cabins Coordinator (PATC) - Position Description
- Finance and Office Manager, American Hiking Society (AHS) - Position Description
- Professional Development Internship, AmeriCorps - Position Description
- Summer Camp Counselor, Loudoun County Departments of Parks, Recreation & Community Services - Position Description
- Seasonal Interpreter, Loudoun County Departments of Parks, Recreation & Community Services - Position Description
- Breakneck Ridge Trail Steward, NYNJ Trail Conference - Position Description
- Invasive Strike Force Crew Members, AmeriCorps - Position Description
- Trail Crew Leaders and Members, AmeriCorps - Position Description
- Executive Director, Green Mountain Club - Position Description
- Executive Director, Maine Appalachian Trail Land Trust - Position Description
- Director of Government Relations, American Hiking Society - Position Description
Below is a list of related opportunities with some of our partner organizations. These outdoor and hiking organizations may have seasonal and full-time opportunities available on or near the Appalachian Trail: